Undergraduate Program | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Bachelor of Resources & Environmental Management
- Understand the methodology and methods in studying, managing natural resources and environment in the direction of sustainable development;
- Obtain in-depth understandings of the characteristics, nature and rules of forming and distribution of natural resources, and environmental problems arising in the exploration, protection, exploitation and use of natural resources;
- Achieve thorough knowledge of environmental factors, environmental pollution and solutions to environmental pollution;
- Understand basic knowledge about modern means of information technology and their applications in research and management of natural resources and environment.
Fulltime: 4 years (8 semesters)
Total credit: 135 credits
After graduation, learners will be able to:
- Work in the fields of basic sciences, sciences application, and education.
- Work for agencies, departments from the central to local levels related to the fields of: resources - environment, science and technology, agriculture and rural development; Ministry of environment and resources, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development; Department of environment and natural resources, Department of agriculture and rural development, Department of science and technology of provinces, districts, etc.
- Work in departments related to management, exploitation and use of resources; manage and resolve environmental issues for corporations, companies, factories and enterprises;
- Work as experts, collaborators for international organizations, management boards of projects related to the rational use of natural resources and environmental protection;
- Teach subjects related to environment and resources at all levels.
Other Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- English Linguistic (English for Tourism)
- Library Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Science in Management
- Environmental Science
- Social Work
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Vietnamese Studies