Admission | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
TNUS offers all undergraduate programs (approximately 4 years) for foreign students in Vietnamese.
International applicants whose parents are both non-Vietnamese nationals must meet all of the following requirements:
- He or she must have completed his or her entire elementary and junior high school education and
- He or she must have completed (or be about to complete) high school education at a comparable and equivalent level to that which is provided in Viet Nam.
- Registration form for foreigners studying at the Thai Nguyen University of Science accompanied by four (4) 4 x 6 cm photos taken no more than 6 months before submitting the application for admission (Download Application Form)
- A copy of the latest academic transcript
- A copy of the Vietnamese language certificate issued by a competent educational institution (Foreign students who are not qualified in Vietnamese language will be offered one year pre-university language training program)
- A copy of the passport with the expiry date for the entire duration of study in Viet Nam or at least one year from the date of arrival in Viet Nam;
- A health certificate issued by a competent medical establishment of the sending country or a medical establishment of a provincial or city level or a central level of Viet Nam certifying that he or she is well enough to study, up to the date of application.
All of the above document are scanned and in pdf format, send to International Cooperation Division at: icms(at)tnus.edu.vn
- Time for application: From May 1st to July 31st every year.
- Announcement deadline (scheduled): Early August every year.
- Opening academic year: Every August.
Address: Office of Science - Technology & International Cooperation, Thai Nguyen University of Sciences, Tan Thinh Ward, Thai Nguyen City
Person in charge: Ms. Nguyen Thi Huyen Trang (International Affairs Division)
Tel: (+84) 208 390-3229 Fax: (+84) 208 374-6965, E-mail: icms(at)tnus.edu.vn