Undergraduate Program | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Bachelor of Environmental Science
Learners will acquire basic and specialized knowledge of environmental industry: environmental pollution, environmental monitoring, environmental analysis, environmental impact assessment, environmental technology, biodiversity, environmental management, environmental economics, and environmental education, environmental planning. Mastering in-depth knowledge of one of the majors: (1) Environmental Technology, including solid waste treatment technology, hazardous waste treatment technology, water and wastewater treatment technologies, transmission model for the spread of water and air pollutants, air pollution control; (2) Environmental management, including quick environmental assessments, environmental management systems, community forestry management, environmental audits, sustainable management and use of sloping land, and cleaner production; (3) Environmental economics, including environmental evaluation, environmental service payment, resource economics, forest carbon monitoring, climate change economics, waste economics.
Fulltime: 4 years (8 semesters)
Total credit: 135 credits
After graduation, learners will be able to:
- Take over the position of environmental technician;
- Become good environmental managers in State agencies, enterprises, organizations operating in the field of environment.
- Work as an expert or operator in environmental projects;
- Become research staff, teaching staff of environmental science, environmental technology, environmental management, etc, at research academies, centers and training institues relevant to geography and environment;
- Operate water, air, solid waste treatment systems in production facilities, industrial zones, etc.
Other Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- English Linguistic (English for Tourism)
- Library Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Science in Management
- Social Work
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Vietnamese Studies
- Resources and Environment Management