Cooperative Programs | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Erasmus + KA107-36589 mobility program
- This program is signed by Inter - Institutional Agreement between the University of Valladolid and Thai Nguyen University of Sciences within the framework of the Erasmus + KA107-36589, 2017 - 2019.
- This project is coordinated by the University of Valladolid. It is a project of mobility of undergraduate, master and doctorate mobility, in addition to academic and administrative staff, between the University of Valladolid and the Partner universities from the targeted countries.
- Erasmus+ is the EU Programme in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020.
- Projects under this Action promote transnational mobility activities targeting students and academic and administrative staff aiming to:
- Support students in the acquisition of learning outcomes (knowledge, skills and competences) with a view to improving their personal development, their involvement as considerate and active citizens in society and their employability in the European labour market and beyond
- Support the professional development of those who work in Higher Education
- Enhance notably the participants' foreign languages competence
- Raise participants' awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries, offering them the opportunity to build networks of international contacts, to actively participate in society and develop a sense of European citizenship and identity
- Increase the capacities, attractiveness and international dimension of universities
- Ensure a better recognition of competences gained through the learning periods abroad
- Enhance the attractiveness of higher education in Europe
- Support the internationalisation, attractiveness quality, equity of access and modernisation of higher education institutions outside Europe in view of promoting the development of Partner Countries
- Promote the development and external policy objectives and principles including national ownership, social cohesion, equity, proper geographical balance and diversity. Special attention will be given to the least developed countries as well as to disadvantaged students from poor socio-economic backgrounds and to students will special needs
- The project will cover a return ticket from the home to the host university for all grantees, which will be provided by the University of Valladolid.
- Student mobility periods: 5 months
- Staff mobility periods: 5 days (+2 travel days)
- The University of Valladolid will provide all grantees with a health, accident, travel and repatriation insurance
- Prof. Dr. Le Thi Thanh Nhan » Institutional Coordinator
- Hoang Lam, PhD » Administrative coordination
- Nguyen Thi Phuong Mai, PhD » Academic Coordinator
Criteria and Guidelines for Mobility Candidates
|Candidates||Objective/subject area name||Academic criteria||Language||Minimum Language requirement|
|Undergraduate student||Biodiversity and forest management||ECTS scale: at least B (*)||ENGLISH||B1 or IELTS 5.5|
|Staff training||Biodiversity and forest management||Research related to given objectives||ENGLISH||B1 or IELTS 5.5|
Dissemination of the Project and of the call for grants
- The information of program such as call for application (terms, requirements, procedure to apply and deadline) will be public in the university webpage, and social network for students like Facebook.
- Announcement also is sent to students via Student Associations and to faculty staffs via personal email. Someone having questions for application can contact directly with program's coordinators to ask more information.
European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling https://tccm.qui.uam.es/
Nanoscience and Molecular Nanotechnology http://www.uva.es/export/sites/uva/2.docencia/2.02.mastersof iciales/2.02.01.ofertaeducativ a/2.02.01.01.alfabetica/ Nanociencia-y-Nanotecnologia- Molecular/