Undergraduate Program | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Bachelor of Chemistry
Learners will acquire basic and specialized knowledge of Chemistry, solid workmanship in chemical experimentation, ability to apply knowledge in scientific research, teaching and manufacturing.
Fulltime: 4 years (8 semesters)
Total credit: 135 credits
After graduation, learners will be able to:
- Work as researchers and science managers at scientific research institutes, universities, academies, science and technology centers, provincial science and technology offices and Chemistry key labs.
- Teach chemistry at universities, academies, colleges, vocational schools and high schools.
- Work as a researcher to improve and develop new products in production facilities, factories, companies related to chemistry and application of chemical products such as working in a pharmaceuticals, food, cosmetics manufacturing factories; petrochemical complexes, oil and gas stations; battery factories; companies manufacturing and processing electronic components, paint, coating, powder, plastics, metals, fertilizers, pesticides, etc.
- Work as a technician in the product quality control department of most companies, factories such as: iron and steel, metallurgy, fertilizer, cement, plastics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, alcohols, foods, cattle food, agricultural products, cotton fabric, etc.
- Work as an expert in research and analytical centers such as environmental monitoring stations, health and wellness centers, pharmaceutical testing centers, etc.
Other Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- English Linguistic (English for Tourism)
- Library Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Science in Management
- Environmental Science
- Social Work
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Vietnamese Studies
- Resources and Environment Management