Undergraduate Program | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Bachelor of Journalism
Learners will achieve basic, specialized and updated knowledge of jounalism, media, advertisements, public relations; meet the requirements of mass media agenices, management agencies of press, publishing, culture-ideology, etc.
Fulltime: 4 years (8 semesters)
Total credit: 135 credits
After graduation, learners will be able to:
- Work as reporters, commentators, editors, collaborators, communicators for mass media such as print newspapers, radio, television stations, online newspapers, news agencies, publishing, advertising, and public relations agencies, etc.
- Work as functional staff in the press and publishing management agencies; or perform tasks that require basic knowledge, systems of communication, journalistic skills and profession in such agencies as culture-ideology, general information sections of political, socio-economic, diplomatic agencies and organizations.
- Work as teachers and researchers at training and research institutions on communications.
Other Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- English Linguistic (English for Tourism)
- Library Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Science in Management
- Environmental Science
- Social Work
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Vietnamese Studies
- Resources and Environment Management