Undergraduate Program | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Learners will master basic and specialized knowledge of chemistry, biochemistry, and pharmaceutics; apply knowledge into scientific research, teaching and manufacturing;
Mastering professional knowledge, and other areas in the Pharmaceutics to practice immediately in reality; fully apply the requirements of some important areas and facilities in practice: Research institutes; Universities and Colleges that utilize the knowledge of chemistry; Production and quality control establishments, medical facilities, etc; have full access to practice in laboratories, modern pharmacies during the learning process to gain professional experience before graduation.
Fulltime: 4 years (8 semesters)
Total credit: 135 credits
After graduation, learners will be able to:
- Work as technical and business staff in factories manufacturing pharmaceuticals, medicine ingredients and functional foods.
- Work at local and central drug testing centers such as the central drug-testing institute, provincial health and wellness centers, hospitals, testing laboratories, which have the function of testing and standardizing pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Monitor pharmaceuticals in such departments as: health departments, national drug administration, management of pharmaceutical market, etc.
- Do research at institutes of pharmacy, medicine, pharmaceutics, biopharmacy, chemistry and biology.
- Work as teachers at universities, colleges, vocational training schools of pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical industry, and pharmacist.
Other Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- English Linguistic (English for Tourism)
- Library Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Science in Management
- Environmental Science
- Social Work
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Vietnamese Studies
- Resources and Environment Management