Undergraduate Program | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Bachelor of Mathematics
Learners will achieve basic and specialized knowledge of Maths, including Mathematical Analysis, Algebra and Number Theory, Geometry and Topology, Probability-Statistics and Applied Mathematics.
Fulltime: 4 years (8 semesters)
Total credit: 135 credits
After graduation, learners will be able to:
- Study different fields of mathematics at research institutes, centers, universities;
- Work in state administrative agencies, production and business establishments utilizing mathematical knowledge;
- Teach Mathematics at universities, colleges, vocational training schools, high schools;
- Work in specialized fields that require the use of mathematical tools such as finance, banking, accounting, post, telecommunications, securities, statistics, etc.
- Continue studying and doing research at postgraduate degrees in corresponding disciplines or transferring to relevant disciplines;
- In addition, Bachelor of Mathematics can have access to work in other fields such as management, accounting, finance and banking.
Other Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- English Linguistic (English for Tourism)
- Library Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Science in Management
- Environmental Science
- Social Work
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Vietnamese Studies
- Resources and Environment Management