Undergraduate Program | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Bacherlor of Law
Learners will acquire specialized knowledge from one of the following optional disciplines: Criminal Law, Civil Law, Economic Law, and Administration - Constitution Law; get full understanding of theoretical knowledge and practical skills; develop independent thinking skill to settle professional issues of the society. Learners have full access to modern professional knowledge, updating new law issues, detecting and offering possible solutions.
Fulltime: 4 years (8 semesters)
Total credit: 135 credits
After graduation, learners will be able to:
- Work as civil servants in judicial agencies such as Court, Procuracy, Judgment execution, Judiciary, Police, Inspectorate office. After a working process and professional training, they will become professional staff of the following sectors: Judge, Procurator, Executor, Inspector, Investigator, Expert.
- Work in State to local management agencies (People's Committees and subordinate agencies of the People's Committees, specialists of ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies, social organizations, public service agencies, etc);
- Take part in Independent professional activities such as opening Law Firm, Lawyer's Office, Notary Office ...
- Teach at universities, colleges, vocational education schools.
Other Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- English Linguistic (English for Tourism)
- Library Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Science in Management
- Environmental Science
- Social Work
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Vietnamese Studies
- Resources and Environment Management