Undergraduate Program | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Bachelor of Biotechnology
Learners will acquire basic knowledge of general biology and biotechnology; theoretical background in the field of experimental biology in order to apply biotechnology issues into practice.
Fulltime: 4 years (8 semesters)
Total credit: 135 credits
After graduation, learners will be able to:
- Do research in the fields of biology, experimental biology and biotechnology at research institutes, research centers of ministries, universities and colleges.
- Work at the management agencies related to Biology and Biotechnology of different sectors (ministries, departments, divisions, etc), centers, provinces, cities, districts.
- Do technical work, quality control, production testing in the field of biotechnology, agriculture, forestry, fishery, medicine, criminal science, light industry.
- Work as consultants for commercial and service agencies in the field of agriculture, forestry, fishery, medicine.
- Teach Biology (some experimental biology modules) and biotechnology at universities, colleges, vocational education schools, and high schools.
Other Undergraduate Program
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- English Linguistic (English for Tourism)
- Library Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Science in Management
- Environmental Science
- Social Work
- Tourism and Travel Management
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Vietnamese Studies
- Resources and Environment Management