Graduate Program | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Master of Vietnamese Literature
- Acquire advanced and up-to-date knowledge in the field of Vietnamese literature in order to meet the demand for teaching and scientific research; contribute to the improvement of teaching, learning and studying literature in general and Vietnamese literature in particular.
- Achieve knowledge of culture, society, art, history, ideology, philosophy, foreign languages, etc., related to Vietnamese literature to improve the professional capacity of the trainees, and thereby meet the needs for teaching staff and scientific research.
- Obtain knowledge of Vietnamese literature in narrow discipline in order to take up specific professional orientations for teaching and doing scientific research.
Fulltime: 2 years (4 semesters)
Total credit: 60 credits
- Work at institutes, research centers of literature, languages, cultures;
- Work for the state management agencies;
- Work in the field of the press, news agencies (television, radio stations, press agencies from central to local levels);
- Work in the field of editing, publishing;
- Teach literature at secondary schools, high schools, universities, colleges, vocational schools.