Graduate Program | THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES
Master of Optics
- Master the basic and advanced system of scientific knowledge to develop theoretical and practical research, and applications of optics in reality.
- Meet the knowledge requirements to teach modules related to optics at colleges, universities, etc.
- Obtain enough background knowledge to study and achieve new knowledge for doctoral degree.
Fulltime: 2 years (4 semesters)
Total credit: 60 credits
Graduates will be able to:
- Work as chemistry lecturers at tertiary education level, teachers at specialized schools, high schools.
- Work as researchers at research institutes and key laboratories, etc;
- Work as scientific management staff at the departments of science and technology, research and technology transfer centers, etc.
- Work as high tech cadres in factories, enterprises related to Physics in general, and optics in particular.