Thai Nguyen University of Sciences (TNUS) offers a new Culture Exchange Week Program for international students at Thai Nguyen City, which on top of the traditional natural beauty of northern Vietnam.
Participants will learn something unique with our inspiring supervisors and attending cultural exchange activities with students across Asia. Having a chance to explore Vietnam culture and Thai Nguyen province’s unique landscapes surrounded by rich national spirit resided in numerous historic sites and cultural heritage.
- International Cultural Festival
- Water Festival, A Multi-color Program
- Cooking Classes
- Culture and Language Class
- Short tour to some cultural and historical sites: Coc lake Field Trip; Tay Ethnic Group Village Tour; Visit Musium of Vietnam's Ethnic Groups; Visit and practice at Thai Nguyen Tea Farm and Culture Space.
- Read more detail at attached files at the end of this anouncement.
- Program fee: 170 USD/person
This fee including: Registration fee, Activities (Workshop, games, dances, tour...); Local transportation.
- Airport pick-up and see-off
- Health insurance
- Documents and other relevant handouts
Participant pay for personal expanse
- International air ticket
- Phone calls, laundry, postage, etc.
TNUS supports relevant documents for participants to get visa at the Vietnam Immigration Department or Consulate General in your home country.
Registration and Contact
- Dead line of registration: June 15, 2019
- Any student intersted in this event, please send us by email Registration Form and a copy of passport by email icms(at)tnus.edu.vn.
- Hotline: +84 208 3903 229 (Ms. Trang)